Download and burn the entire Cleaves site -
including all attachments and pics - to Disc or Stick.
The burn will result in a browsable ready
resource you can access on or offline
anywhere anytime you wish!
Before proceeding with this tirade I would first like to congratulate the director, Charles Ferguson, of “Inside Job” for demonstrating to the MINDLESS, paralysed masses that some people are not in the grip of the NIHILIST, American cocaine/war/Carbon Tax, mentality that infects the weak today. I would also add that US puppet President Obama is a SELF-CONFESSED COCAINE USER, just perfect! [The TRUTH is in your moronic faces, people!] Drug addicted Economic vandals and private mercenary armies gilled on amphetamines -- waging illegal wars -- continue to rape tens of millions in contracts and bonuses while innocent people continue to be murdered, displaced or suffer extreme hardship!
The entire Wall Street financial debacle, which precipitated the GLOBAL economic ‘crisis,’ can be attributed to widespread, CHRONIC, cocaine abuse among the financial elites of the WORLD and the impulsive, immediate term, irresponsible cavalier attitude it engenders. This very sober claim can be EASILY VERIFIED by SIMPLY enforcing the LAW.
I CHALLENGE ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, ESPECIALLY THOSE DEALING WITH DRUGS, TO REGULARLY URINE TEST (WITHOUT NOTICE) EXECUTIVES IN THE WORLDS LARGEST FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND PUBLISH THE RESULTS AFTER MAKING ARRESTS. DO IT YOU SERVILE COWARDS, OR STAND CONDEMNED AS IMPOTENT FORCES and AGENCIES SERVING THE DRUGGED ECONOMIC AND MILITARY VANDALS OF THE MODERN AGE! Or stand accused of being PARTY to criminal activity. The CIA’s illicit involvement in the HEROIN and COCAINE trade is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD. This is the SAME agency that conducts illegal DRONE attacks on innocent civilians today, coincidence?
We have the absurd situation in Oz where loads of police with sniffer dogs regularly raid pubs and pop festivals and arrest a few teenagers for pills and pot BUT NEVER TREAD WHERE THE MOST DAMAGING DRUG ABUSE OCCURS, IN THE CBD! The public can only wonder WHY? Do your fuckin’ jobs WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR, your reprehensible, COWARDLY, PIGS! Arrest the people destroying the planet and the global economy and restore some SANITY to OUR unravelling society or risk the consequences of your BIASED arrest patterns!
YES, people, the above is FACT every claim and accusation; the US military is ‘souped’ on dextro-amphetamines, administered knowingly by higher command, and Wall St fuels on cocaine. Furthermore, countless private security firms utilised as mercenaries in America’s illegal wars, especially Xe/Blackwater turn a blind eye to the outrageous amphetamine and alcohol abuse of their personnel, ‘murdering drug addicts’ would be a more accurate description of these psychotics.
I urge everyone, with a modicum of courage, to see this documentary and learn what a bunch of wet gastrics the people/masses have become. There are no words to adequately describe the appalling toleration of what is clearly the most brazen and OVERT criminal activity known to the ENTIRE HISTORICAL RECORD and it is occurring daily in OUR MISERABLE, COWARDLY FACES!
When it all begins to spin out of control and go down the ‘plug hole,’ as it SURELY will, remind yourselves that it didn’t have to be this way.
The INTEGRITY of ANY SOCIETY BEGINS and ENDS with ITS POPULATION; so WHAT are all YOU LAMERS, COWARDS AND USELESS FUCKWITS going to do about WALL STREET and WASHINGTON C-R-I-M-I-N-A-L-S? I know! Eat more of their shit and learn to enjoy it!
For fuck’s sake!
As I write, Washington slave, Oz Prime Minister Julia Gillard, is attempting to implement the Goldman Sachs designed Carbon (con) Tax in Oz – fair go! TAX the tax evading, rapacious Transnationals gutting the country, you unspeakable coward, Gillard.
[Share this story with anyone you know that is capable of basic reasoning and has a SPINE.]
“I have one dollar in my wallet. That’s more than the combined income tax liability of GE, ExxonMobil, Citibank, and the Bank of America. That means somebody is gaming the system.”
Politicians are asking ordinary Americans to sacrifice their education, their health, their labor rights, and their wellbeing to tackle budget deficits, some of the world’s richest multinational corporations are getting away with shirking their responsibility and paying nothing. ThinkProgress has assembled a short but far from comprehensive list of these tax dodgers — corporations which have rigged the tax system to their advantage so they can reap huge profits and avoid paying taxes:
- BANK OF AMERICA: In 2009, Bank of America didn’t pay a single penny in federal income taxes, exploiting the tax code so as to avoid paying its fair share. “Oh, yeah, this happens all the time,” said Robert Willens, a tax accounting expert interviewed by McClatchy. “If you go out and try to make money and you don’t do it, why should the government pay you for your losses?” asked Bob McIntyre of Citizens for Tax Justice. The same year, the mega-bank’s top executives received pay “ranging from $6 million to nearly $30 million.”
- BOEING: Despite receiving billions of dollars from the federal government every single year in taxpayer subsidies from the U.S. government, Boeing didn’t “pay a dime of U.S. federal corporate income taxes” between 2008 and 2010.
- CITIGROUP: Citigroup’s deferred income taxes for the third quarter of 2010 amounted to a grand total of $0.00. At the same time, Citigroup has continued to pay its staff lavishly. “John Havens, the head of Citigroup’s investment bank, is expected to be the bank’s highest paid executive for the second year in a row, with a compensation package worth $9.5 million.”
- EXXON-MOBIL: The oil giant uses offshore subsidiaries in the Caribbean to avoid paying taxes in the United States. Although Exxon-Mobil paid $15 billion in taxes in 2009, not a penny of those taxes went to the American Treasury. This was the same year that the company overtook Wal-Mart in the Fortune 500. Meanwhile the total compensation of Exxon-Mobil’s CEO the same year was over $29,000,000.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC: In 2009, General Electric — the world’s largest corporation — filed more than 7,000 tax returns and still paid nothing to U.S. government. They managed to do this by a tax code that essentially subsidizes companies for losing profits and allows them to set up tax havens overseas. That same year GE CEO Jeffery Immelt — who recently scored a spot on a White House economic advisory board — “earned total compensation of $9.89 million.” In 2002, Immelt displayed his lack of economic patriotism, saying, “When I am talking to GE managers, I talk China, China, China, China, China….I am a nut on China. Outsourcing from China is going to grow to 5 billion.”
- WELLS FARGO: Despite being the fourth largest bank in the country, Wells Fargo was able to escape paying federal taxes by writing all of its losses off after its acquisition of Wachovia. Yet in 2009 the chief executive of Wells Fargo also saw his compensation “more than double” as he earned “a salary of $5.6 million paid in cash and stock and stock awards of more than $13 million.”
In the coming months, politicians across the country are going to tell Americans that the only way to stave off huge deficit and balance the budgets is by gutting programs for the poor, eviscerating support for the middle class, eliminating labor rights, and decimating the government’s ability to serve the public interest. This is a lie. The United States is the richest country in the history of the world, and income inequality is higher now than it has been at any time since the 1920′s, with the top “top 1 percentile of households [taking] home 23.5 percent of income in 2007.”
It is simply unfair for Main Street Americans who’ve already been battered by one of the worst economic crises in our history to have to continue to sacrifice while the rich and well-connected continue to rip off taxpayers and avoid paying their fair share. That’s why a Main Street Movement consisting of Americans who are fed up with the status quo is rocking the nation, and one of its first targets should be tax dodgers like Bank of America and Boeing.
UPDATE 11.45am: A SECRETIVE lunch club accused of corrupt activity was today slammed by the Ombudsman and Chief Commissioner Simon Overland.
Members of “The Brotherhood'' club include several high-ranking Victoria Police officers, retired police, senior public servants and private investigators.
Ombudsman George Brouwer today recommended all public sector agencies warn their officers and employees of the risks involved in attending clubs such as “The Brotherhood''.
Mr Overland said he shared the Ombudsman's “deep concerns'' over the activities of “The Brotherhood'' and the direct involvement of both serving and retired members of Victoria Police.
“Such gatherings, even when totally benign, have the potential to undermine confidence in public institutions - especially policing,'' Mr Overland said.
The Herald Sun revealed last year that “The Brotherhood'' was started by former Victoria Police officer John Moncrieff in 2004.
Brotherhood members allegedly included a close associate of underworld identity Mick Gatto, a former officer who resigned from Victoria Police after being accused of trying to help an organised crime figure get off serious charges and a high-profile sex industry figure.
The Ombudsman's report found a number of issues involving alleged improper behaviour by Brotherhood members, including:
A POLICE member on “The Brotherhood'' list used his position at the Traffic Camera Office to wipe speeding fines worth more than $2000 that Brotherhood founder John Moncrieff and his companies had incurred.
ALLEGATIONS of unauthorised disclosure by a senior Victoria Police officer of the identity of a prosecution witness in a high profile murder trial.
MR Moncrieff's staff sent emails to Brotherhood members seeking high level contacts within public sector bodies which were to deal with prospective tenders or other business concerning his companies.
Mr Moncrieff denied there was anything sinister about “The Brotherhood'' and claimed the lunch meetings were nothing more than innocent networking.
But the Ombudsman's report, which was tabled in State Parliament today, said a whistleblower had claimed the group engaged in unlawful information trading.
“The whistleblower also said that attendees at “The Brotherhood'' lunches asked Victoria Police officers to perform LEAP (Law Enforcement Assistance Program) checks and provide information on the status of various police investigations,'' the Ombudsman's report said.
“My investigation . . . points to the significant dangers of police officers and public servants being involved, wittingly or unwittingly, in an organisation such as “The Brotherhood'' where there is a culture which allows for inappropriate networking and improper exchanging of favours and information.
“Membership of such organisations undermines the effectiveness of those officials and the originations in which they serve and potentially places their reputations at risk.''